Saturday, July 17, 2010

The Beginning...............



So, Christa and I bought a house. But not just any house. We bought The Ladder House.


It's big and it's crazy but we love it. And we definitely have some work ahead of us. Lots of work. But the neighborhood is great and we got it for a steal. The first time we saw it we knew it would be perfect for us. The Ladder House is one of those houses that isn't right for 90% of the people out there but is just the right fit for a select few. Here's hoping we are in that select few and I don't turn into Tom Hanks in the Money Pit. That would be bad.

So stay tuned here and see how it all turns out. We have some great ideas in mind. We want to be eco friendly when possible but aren't going to live and die by carbon footprints. A little modern, a little hip, a little cozy and entertainment friendly and I think we'll be happy. The Great Ladder House Project is underway!



1 comment:

  1. I love the blog idea! I was wondering why you called it the ladder house now I get it. I'm excited to see the transformation in pics since I can't come over too often YET. Good Luck you 2!

    ReplyDelete